Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Third Release

Thank you all for the nice comments. :o) In return, here is the next chapter of Only You. (Well, actually, the next half-chapter. The full chapter is really long, so I split it in half.) Enjoy!

OnlyYou_v03c010a (File Factory)

Unfortunately, I had rather more difficulties with the translation this time. There were several parts where I wasn't sure what they were saying . . . :o/ Well, I can only hope that I wasn't too far off, and that the intended meaning comes across somehow.

And on that subject . . . ;o)

Important: If you can understand written Japanese (with furigana), and if you would be willing to proofread my translations, please send an e-mail to snuffkinscans[at]gmail.com or leave a comment here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :)
    You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks! are you awesome i'm very grateful with you i can't find this manga for a very long time, but finally i found and you're doing a great job so don't give up my friend ;-)I'll be waiting for the other half of the chapter bye OXOXO

    ReplyDelete