Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hiatus Extended . . . Indefinitely?

I had intended to begin scanlating again after the exams (in July), but that clearly hasn't happened. In fact, it doesn't seem likely that I will resume any time soon (if at all).

That being the case, I want to make it extra clear that I have nothing against other groups working on Only You; on the contrary, I would welcome it even if I were updating regularly (in that case, I would simply switch to a different series). So, please, don't be shy. :o)

4 comments:

  1. hi, I just love the only you manga. But your update are so slow. (Sorry) If you want to i could help you with the translation (Vietnamese) If you want to just drop a comment in Blue December blog and my login name is mytho80. I will love to help.
    mytho80

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue this manga! Its really good and no one has picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please continue only you manga!! it was getting good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue on the manga. I have been looking for translations for vol 4 - 8 so please pick it up. I really want to finish it. it seems like a good story.

    ReplyDelete